Timber Harvest Administration - The 8 Steps to a Successful Timber Harvest!
A typical timber harvest includes the following services:
- Individual consultation with the landowner.
- Personalized sale design and timber volume appraisal
- Competitive sealed bid process
- Written contract preparation between purchaser and landowner
- Harvest unit and/or property lines marked prior to harvest.
- Monitoring of sale while in progress
- Tracking of harvested wood amounts and all necessary follow up paperwork.